1. No riding motorcycles outside of designated areas.
2. No double ridding will be allowed.
3. Helmets must be worn and strapped when riding motorcycles or ATV’s
4. No bicycles, or pit vehicles allowed at anytime
5. No skateboarding or scooter riding on the property.
6. No open fires
7. No glass containers
8. No illegal drugs allowed
9. No alcoholic beverages brought on premises.
10. No fireworks allowed
11. No parking in fire lanes
12. Noise curfew is at 10:30 PM
13. Pets must be kept on a reasonable length leash (No pets allowed at National event)
14. If under 18 Riders must have a parent or notarized form of legal guardianship.
15. Wristbands must be worn at all times. Replacements will not be issued.
16. Must have proof of medical insurance to race.
17. Leave your living room furniture at home.
18. Spectators are not allowed on the racetrack or in the starting line area.
19. Mechanics must have proper mechanics pass to be allowed in starting line area.
20. Mechanics are allowed in the designated mechanics area only. Limit 1 mechanic per rider (Exception is the 50cc classes. 1 mechanic per rider still applies)
21. Track officials reserve the right to make any additional safety or conduct judgments or rulings. Interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of those officials. Their decision is final.
22. All riders are responsible for themselves as well as their families and guests’ actions.